>> Company Information
Stru Chem CO.,LTD
Wujiang Science & Technology Innovation Park, Room 201, Building 5,No. 2358 Chang'an Rd, Wujiang City, JiangSu Province, China 215200
chemicals, agro-chemicals, APIs, natural ingredients
Commodity Chemicals, intermediates & fragments and custom synthesis & manufacture, handling quantity from milligrams to multi-kgs
Life Chemicals appointed Betapharma (Shanghai) as Agent in China
Life Chemicals is pleased to announce the appointment of BETAPHARMA (SHANGHAI)CO., LTD. as a distributor of the entire range of Life Chemicals Products in China.
Betapharma (www.betapharma.cn) will be distributing Life Chemicals portfolio of products and services in China through their extensive network of existing clients and new prospects. This collaboration is going to offer the Chinese drug discovery, biotech and agrochemistry research market the opportunity to utilize the world renowned Life Chemicals Collections of Screening Compounds, Fragments, Research Intermediates, Scaffolds, Diversity Sets and Targeted Libraries from a recognized agent. The entire Life Chemicals Catalogue includes over 790,000 diverse, novel and carefully selected new chemical entities.
- Over 355,000 drug-like and lead-like compounds in Stock
- Over 435,000 drug-like and lead-like Tangible analogues that can be synthesized upon request
- Over 40, 000 Fragments with MW (less than 300) and low cLogP (less than 3) including Fluorine and Fsp3-enriched Fragments
- Pre-plated Diversity Sets ready for screening (50 uL of 10mM solution in DMSO in 384 well plates). Libraries available: 5K, 10K, 15K, 20K diverse and non-overlapping compounds at very competitive prices
- Over 30 Targeted Libraries including Kinase, GPCR, Protease, Anticancer, Ion-channel, and many others that have been made using receptor based or ligand based approach. Two new targeted libraries have been added: PPI (6,700 compounds) and Epigenetics (1,100 compounds)
If you have any questions or you need any further details please contact us or Betapharma.
Copyright all reserved by Teloon Chem Corporation 2003-2018